A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ehlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ehlinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlinger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ehlinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Ehlinger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Ehlinger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ehlinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Hampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.