Dr. Thomas Ehlinger Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ehlinger?

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr Ehlinger was extremely caring while I was hospitalized at St Vincent's Mercy Medical Center in 2007/2008. I gave birth prematurely to twins due to uncontrollable complications. My one daughter passed away due to no one's fault. Dr Ehlinger spent an inordinate amount of time making sure I was doing as well as possbile in the immediate aftermath. He questioned me about my support system at home and with immediate family to make sure I would be emotionally cared for. He is an excellent physician a very caring man!

Posted on May 30th, 2016