A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eick
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Eick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eick graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Eick DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Eick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Eick practices Psychiatry near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, ND and Bismarck, ND.
See Minot Psychiatrists.