Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eickmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eickmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eickmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eickmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eickmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eickmann graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eickmann has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Eickmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Eickmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eickmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eickmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.