Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eickmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eickmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eickmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eickmann graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eickmann has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eickmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Eickmann practice?
Dr. Thomas Eickmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.