A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenstadt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenstadt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstadt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eisenstadt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Eisenstadt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Eisenstadt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Internists.