A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenstadt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstadt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eisenstadt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Eisenstadt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Eisenstadt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Eisenstadt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lakeville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Lakeville Allergists and Lakeville Internists.