Dr. Thomas Eiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eiser?

September 18th, 2017

Good doctor

Smart, efficient. Great staff. No complaints.

January 31st, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Eiser.

January 27th, 2014

Severely lacking in 2-way communication skills

I am satisfied with my surgery to take care of carpel tunnel issue on my right hand. I consider the surgery a success although at this time, I do have two fingers that are mostly numb six weeks or so after the surgery. I tried to get an opinion from Dr Eiser regarding this numbness, based on facts, and what I could expect from this over time. He basically refused to accept that this particular numbness did not exist prior to the surgery and therefore declined to give me the opinion that I desired. I got the definite impression that he was offended by my mere mention that this particular numbness did not previously exist. I previously did have lots of problems with numbness waking me up at night, but I was always able to 'shake it off' and my hand would return to normal sensation. I am optimistic that feeling will eventually return and I do feel that this issue is within the scope of 'reasonable risk' and do feel that I am better off after this surgery. However, due to Dr Eiser's lack of 2-way communication skills, I will be seeking another Dr. when I am ready for surgery on my left hand.

July 21st, 2014