A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Elder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Elder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mc Key Elder MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Elder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Elder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Elder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Cardiologists.