A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Eller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Eller, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Eller FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom Eller practice?
- Dr. Tom Eller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tom Eller practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Temple Internists.