A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Elton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Elton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Elton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elton graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Elton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Healthcare Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Elton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Elton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Elton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Elton practices Family Medicine near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Family Physicians.