A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Embry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Embry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Embry graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Embry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Louie Embry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Embry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Embry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Embry practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Forest, AR and Huntsville, AR.
See Cave Creek Family Physicians.