A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Embry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Embry
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Embry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Embry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Embry graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Embry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Louie Embry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Embry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Embry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Embry practices Family Medicine near Green Forest, AR.
See Green Forest Primary Care Doctors.