A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Emerick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Emerick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hamilton Emerick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Emerick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Emerick has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Emerick practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.