A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Emerick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Centers
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emerick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Emerick practice?
Dr. Thomas Emerick practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists and San Francisco Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Emerick, Dr. Tomas Emerick, Dr. Tommie Emerick, Dr. Tommy Emerick