A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Enelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Enelow, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Enelow graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Enelow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Enelow MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Enelow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Enelow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Enelow practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.