Dr. Thomas Eng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eng?

April 15th, 2017

very rude and negative attitude wasted 6 months of my precious time ..he didn't order my medication .and blamed it on me I should have told him...so he tells me I have to start all over again make a appointment in three months and we will start again the man is crazy .he also said I could puke blood and die if I don't make a appointment ..he is out of his mind save your self a lot of insane madness don't go to him for help

March 28th, 2017

I am a current patient at this life ivf centre. I don't recommend anyone go to this clinic. The doctor never have time for the patients except the first time consultation. The nurse services sucks. They seems very polite and friendly , but just this, nothing helpful. Especially the nurse name "LoAn" with long hair. I had bad experience with this clinic. Most of the nurses don't care about you; the don't pay attention to your e-mail or questions; they don't always answer the e-mails. And when they replied your email, they normally don't put their names on the email. Of course, they don't want toresponsible of what they said. After you paid the package fee of over $15,000, it's very difficult for you to see or talk to Dr. Yelian again. Beside the $15,000 prepayment , you need to pay $150 each time if you want to see him face to face and $75 if you want the doctor to call you at a specific time. Otherwise, you have to wait until he has the time to call you. I left my name on his call log over 3 weeks, he still has not return my call. But I think it's because the nurse never pass him my message. There is no use of email it to the office manager, Tony. He just referred you back to the anonymous nurse. 😓😓

March 8th, 2017

Caring guy

He took his time to answer all my questions

February 8th, 2017

DR.Shin is very competent and caring in his profession. He operated on my hand twice and I was completely satisfied. And he is a real gentleman.

August 31st, 2016

Dr. Eng is wonderful - his staff, esp, one of them is unfriendly, hostile and argumentative. Consistently. Why is she there?? It's unbelievable.

March 11th, 2013

Dr Eng. is a great family doctor. He always spends time talking with us and listening to our concerns, never seems rushed even though he might be behind in his schedule. Never mind waiting to see him because he has such a great bedside manner. Honest, easy to talk with and gentle. Doesn't make patients feel like they don't have a say....he really listens to your concerns or questions and is a partner in your health. It's hard to schedule appointments, but isn't that true of all good doctors. We would recommend Dr. Eng for your entire family.

April 18th, 2017