A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Engel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Engel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Engel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Engel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Engel practices Anesthesiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Loma Linda Anesthesiologists.