Dr. Thomas Eppright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eppright?

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Dr. Eppright saw my son many years ago. I still recall his calm kind voice, professional manner and respect for parental input. I wish he could be cloned!

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Dr. Eppright is one of the finest Adolescent/Child psychiatrist I have had the priviledge to know. He is warm and caring towards patients. He finds something positive in each of them and then helps them find it for themselves. I worked at an Adolescent Treatment Center and found to be a postive influence on patients and staff alike. I recommend him highly and with warm regard.

Posted on May 25th, 2017