A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Errico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Errico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Errico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Errico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Errico has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Errico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Errico practice?
- Dr. Thomas Errico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Errico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Millburn Orthopedic Surgeons.