A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Errico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Errico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Errico
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Errico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Errico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Errico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Errico has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Errico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Errico practice?
- Dr. Thomas Errico has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Errico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Orthopedic Surgeons.