A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Errico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Errico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Errico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Errico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Errico has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Errico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Errico practice?
Dr. Thomas Errico practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Millburn Surgeons and Millburn Orthopedic Surgeons.