Dr. Thomas Eskew Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Part of my quality of life is to lift weights and have excellent health. Unfortunately, I caused a vascular/nerve injury called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, which required a surgical intervention. As an RN with 12 years surgical experience, I knew who to go to for the repair: Dr. Thomas Eskew. He thoroughly evaluated the injury and instilled in me the confidence to proceed with the surgery. I was not disappointed. His skill restored my ability to lift again without any complications. Essentially, he gave me back the ability to perform something that brings me joy and is part of my "quality of life". I highly recommend Dr. Eskew for the treatment of TOS and other surgical needs.

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Eskew performed a decompression of thoracic outlet syndrome on my right side . The pain from the TOC never got better and it's is even worse. He damaged a nerve in my right eye and caused me to have Horners Syndrome . I now have to live with a deformity in my right eye because of this error .if that wasn't enough he lied to the insurance company and told them I was feeling great and causes them to stop my disability benefits which I need because I am in great pain and unable to work. I would have given him a zero but the system would not allow it. Before you allow this surgeo on to operate on you , you may want to consider what you have to lose . In my case ,it was almost everything .

April 27th, 2015
FANTASTIC physician and surgeon. Dr. Eskew and his team took exceptional care in getting me into surgery same day. This is a top-notch group who surpassed every expectation I ever had about patient care. Excellent in every way!

January 26th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
So nice, down to earth and caring. Very knowledgeable and very helpful to me during a difficult time.

March 2nd, 2017