A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eskin, MD, MS is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Eskin MD and MS is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Eskin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eskin practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists.