A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Etges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Etges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Etges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Etges graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Etges has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Merle West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Etges MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Etges practice?
- Dr. Thomas Etges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Etges practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Klamath Falls, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.