A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eubanks, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Eubanks DO is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eubanks practices Surgery near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Surgeons.