Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eubanks, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Eubanks DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eubanks practices Surgery near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Surgeons.