A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eubanks, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Eubanks DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eubanks practices Surgery near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Surgeons.