Dr. Thomas Eubanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eubanks?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eubanks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

MY Colonoscopy

I had a colonoscopy performed by Doctor Eubanks last Friday and I must say he and his staff were nothing but professional. They were always available to answer any of my questions when I called in. The staff that checked me in were also very helpful and the nurses that prepared me for the procedure were so nice and put you at ease. I was a little scared at first but that feeling went away after I got settled in, Thank you all for a great experience.

October 31st, 2016

Dr Eubanks is the most compassionate and caring doctor. He takes his time in reviewing your symptoms coarse of action and is always interested in what you have to say.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Eubanks is the best! And his staff is amazing--they are always super nice when I go in! He really put me at ease before and after the surgery plus he's super dreamy! I really hope I never have to have surgery again but he really made it a tolerable process and was very informative along the way so I knew exactly what to expect.

February 26th, 2014

EXCELLENT

Dr. Eubanks is very compassionate and an excellent communicator. He kept us informed every step of the way before/during/after Fred's surgery. He operated on both of us. Nurses told us he us he is best in this field of surgery. He also uses a methodical, common sense approach in diagnosing & follow through of what is recommended.

April 12th, 2011

I have never met a more caring group of office staff and Dr. Eubanks was "right on" in diagnosing and performing surgery to remove both my gallbladder & appendics. He has a wonderful bedside manner and was genuine in every way. I would highly recommend Dr Eubanks!

April 28th, 2010