A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Clark practice?
Dr. Thomas Clark practices Internal Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Internists.