Learn more about Dr. Thomas Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Crain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Crain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Crain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fairweather Crain MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Crain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Crain has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Crain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.