A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Crain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Crain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Crain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans