A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Crain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Crain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Crain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fairweather Crain MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Crain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Crain has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Crain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.