A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Griffin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Griffin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.