A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Johnson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Derry, NH.
See North Andover Allergists and North Andover Internists.