A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kelly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.