Dr. Thomas Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kelly?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kelly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2015

Expected Better!

My husband and I both became patients of Dr. Kelly after reviewing his positive credentials. The front staff and the nurse were all very nice and professional. However, I sadly can not say the same for Dr. Kelly. He only wanted to dwell on the "usual" concerns such as hypertension. He made it crystal clear that he was not interested (or qualified?) in discussing my current Stage 3 colorectal cancer or how it related to my overall health. Dr. Kelly spends his time typing on the computer rather than looking at the patient. He also became visibly and verbally angry when my husband requested my presence in the room for HIS exam. (My husband was anxious, and as an RN/wife I could provide accurate medical history for him. ) We each came for several appointments with the same effect. ) Dr. Kelly is a poor listener; I DO think his office staff was listening when we both said we would not return due to his rudeness! P.S. Please note that the office is located on a top floor as far as possible from the elevator. VERY difficult for a disabled, chronically ill, or elderly individual to access.

September 18th, 2015

i wouldn't even rate it a star because his office manager never returns calls to set up new patient appt. I was referred by a good friend who is a patient of Dr. Kelly's..

December 19th, 2014

A very special doctor

Dr. Kelly is one of the most caring doctors I have dealt with in all my 70 years. Both my spouse and I have been patients since he opened his practice and he has seen us through a very long and serious illness. Dr. Kelly is extremely thorough and addresses problems other doctors ignore such as weight. He always refers to specialists when necessary. He is not a "warm and fuzzy" but I don't go to a doctor to have my hand held.

April 18th, 2017