A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McCormick, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick McCormick MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Thomas McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McCormick practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pathologists.