Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGovern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGovern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. McGovern practice?
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Surgeons.