A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGovern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis McGovern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGovern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Surgeons.