Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGovern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGovern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGovern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGovern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis McGovern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGovern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Surgeons.