Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murphy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children`s Medical Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Murphy practice?
Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Cardiologists, Fort Worth Psychiatrists, and Fort Worth Child Psychiatrists.