A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murphy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children`s Medical Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Murphy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.