A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murphy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children`s Medical Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Murphy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.