Dr. Thomas Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Murray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016

BEWARE! DON'T LET HIM HURT YOU!

Right rotator cuff repair 2006, never been the same since. Murray is an arrogant and incompetent. He's hurt numerous others. Ask for references. Worst decision I ever made was having him operate on me. I am not looking at a total right shoulder replacement. I live with pain everyday. BEWARE of this man.

November 8th, 2016

Excellent Care

I had shoulder surgery with Dr. Murray and the entire process was easy. From diagnosis, explanation, treatment, check-in at surgery, pre and post op appointments....I felt like I was in very safe and caring hands.

April 25th, 2016

Excellent shoulder replacement

I would be delighted to choose this doctor again--he is personable, very patient about explaining procedures and allaying fears, and uses technology as a teaching tool to give the patient more reference resources. His entire office staff is thoughtful and supportive. He did not rush into this surgery--he exhausted every other method before recommending that we go ahead with it. I had an excellent experience and am very happy with my new shoulder.

May 2nd, 2013

UNIMPRESSED PATIENT

Because of relocating to area had to find new Ortho specialist and was designated Dr.Murray when calling for appt on shoulder issue. Went in for initial check up and was given a general idea of issue with shoulder and had MRI to confirm. Went back to review results and was given a very quick status and told surgery would be answer. No personality what so ever but thought was just rushed that day. Had surgery and just went back after 4 weeks to review the shoulder -had rotator cuff repair . I had several questions but was so insulted by his condescending demeanor that I could not take another minute and did not get all necessary answers. He ended visit abruptly and left me in room for the staff to deal with my needs so he could go and attend to one of his MANY other waiting patients. He has no bedside manner to speak of and seemed to care less for any issue I brought up and found them to be very trivial. He has a very large EGO and needs to get over himself if he really believes he will continue to be successful. I have several peers who have been to OA associates with other surgeons and never experienced this treatment and that is my main reason for entering this review . Would not recommend him to anyone I know, I feel his patients are just farmed out and he reeps the benefits and too bad for the others.

September 16th, 2017