Dr. Thomas Norton MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Tucson, AZ

May 21st, 2016
Dr. Norton has done three surgeries on my back and as far as I am concerned he is the best. He listens, discusses and then proposes a course of action. His knowledge is unmatched.

May 1st, 2016
Couldn't walk - now normal
Successful lumbar disk surgery Excellent results!

January 26th, 2016
A true health professinal
Dr. Norton is clearly a health professional focused on providing swift, accurate results for his patients. He personally got back to me with my x-ray results one day ahead of schedule and recommended a path of procedure. I feel he has a no-nonsense "let's get you better now" approach that will get patients on the road to recovery as soon as possible. I like that.

August 6th, 2015
Great doctor, rude staff
I have had 2 back surgeries with Dr. Norton and am currently having issues again with my leg and back. I called to make an appointment after a car accident and ER visit, and found his staff to be VERY difficult to work with. They wanted me to jump through hoops with my insurance when they had all that they needed right in front of them but would not take the time to listen to me. His scheduling assistant was rude and I told her that I was frustrated after 2 days of calling. She said she called and left a message and I asked what number she called.... she had switched 2 numbers in my phone number and called someone else!! Now I have to wait 3 weeks to see him. Dr. Norton is a wonderful doctor; very kind, takes his time and listens. I just wish the rest of his staff took his lead in customer service.

April 17th, 2015
Good back lumbar surgery

January 20th, 2015
Excellent care
Dr.Norton has removed three brain tumors. His care has been excellent in every case. At the end of one appointment, he opened the door for me. I told him I had a couple more questions. He didn't not hold the door while he answered. He did not close the door. He did not sit on the corner of his desk. He did not sit in his chair with his elbows on his desk. He sat in his chair, leaned back, and we talked for another half hour.

December 7th, 2011
Amazing.
Dr Norton is an amazing dr. who I can honestly say my life depended upon. He turned my stoke into a past issue of which I am succsessfully overcoming. I am truly lucky to have had him as my dr. He will patiently answer all your questions and is never pushy. I owe my happiness to him.

November 4th, 2011
The Best
I literally trusted my life to Dr. Norton and he surpassed all expectations. I can't provide the credit he deserves. He took the perfect balance between aggressive and safe during the operation. When they ran into an issue during my craniotomy he worked through it perfectly. There is no one better.

August 15th, 2011
Dr. Norton saved my baby's life.
Dr. Norton saved my baby's life. She was born with craniosynostosis. He diagnosed her without even having an appointment on a wed and had her scheduled for surgery on a friday. Not only that, but I was integent at the time, could not pay the bill, he told me I would never see one...and I did not..(he covered it under the cripled childrens foundation)Unreal... now almost 25 years later...she is a healthy grown woman. Thanks to Dr. Norton. He changed our lives forever.

February 24th, 2011
Staff is poor when you 1st come in. Follow up MRI was not scheduled I had to do it myself.

February 2nd, 2011
office staff are very difficult to work with. not helpful and appear to make it as difficult as possible to get to see the doctor.

January 5th, 2011
Dr Norton performed surgery for my acoustic neuroma (brain tumor) a few years. Without going into details, he saved my life!! He is a great neurosurgeon.