Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacteroides Infections
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Septic Shock
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis O'Donnell MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell practices Vascular Surgery near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dedham Surgeons.