A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacteroides Infections
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Septic Shock
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.