Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Odonnell
Dr. Thomas Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Odonnell is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, New England Rehab Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Odonnell has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Thomas Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Gus Vlahakes
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Jennifer Walker
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Boston, MA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Mark Conrad
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi19