A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Foreman Parker MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Parker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Parker practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.