A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Perkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Perkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Franklin Perkins MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Perkins practices Urology near Winchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Fayetteville, TN.
See Winchester Urologists.