Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Thomas Reynolds practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.