- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Reynolds
Dr. Thomas Reynolds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA, with another office in Montebello, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital - San Buena Ventura, St John's Regional Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Reynolds has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Reynolds has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.
Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
West Covina, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Claudio Gallego
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
West Covina, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Osama Sidhom
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Covina, CA 0 mi28