A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Reynolds MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Oncologists.