A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Reynolds MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reynolds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.