Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fredrick Ross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.