Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ross practice?
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.