A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ross has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.