A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fredrick Ross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.