A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ryan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL.
See Utica Internists, Utica Hematologists, and Utica Oncologists.