A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ryan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists, Utica Hematologists, and Utica Oncologists.