A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Ryan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ryan practices General Practice near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Chevy Chase General Practitioners.