Dr. Thomas Ryan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2011
Great ortho
I have been going to Dr. Ryan for 20+ years for sports-related injuries. He has always provided excellent diagnosis, treatment, and follow up for my shoulder, knee, and ankle injuries. He has kept me playing and I trust him implicitly. My team mate who came with me on my last visit could not believe how much time Dr. Ryan spent with me!

January 18th, 2010
I saw Dr Ryan for nine months and he scoped my shoulder. He never remembered who I was and everytime I went for a follow up he tells me something different that he did when in surgery. At this point I really have no idea what was done. All I do know is that my shoulder is in more pain that before the surgery and it's six months later. He doesn't seem to believe me when I tell him what it feels like and bushes aside my concerns. The wait in his office is beyond ridiculous. In all of my appointments, the wait has never been less than 45 minutes past my appointment time. I finally when to see someone else and found out that Dr Ryan competely misdiagnosed me and the surgery he performed only exacerbated my symptoms.