A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Smith, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Smith has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Smith MD and PHD is a male Allergist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Thomas Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Smith practices Allergy near West Lake Hills, TX.