A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Smith, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Smith has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Smith MD and PHD is a male Allergist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Thomas Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Smith practices Allergy near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX and Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Allergists.