The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Smith
Dr. Thomas Smith, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in West Lake Hills, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Smith is affiliated with The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center, St. David'S South Austin Medical Center and Seton Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Thomas Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.
Dr. Seth Hollander
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Henry Legere III
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Neha Reshamwala
Allergy and Immunology
West Lake Hills, TX 0.01 mi10