A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trainer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frank Trainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Trainer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Trainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.