Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trainer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frank Trainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Trainer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Trainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.