Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainer
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Trainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trainer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frank Trainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Trainer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Trainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.