A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- non-invasive cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Waycross Internists and Waycross Cardiologists.