Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- non-invasive cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.