Learn more about Dr. Thomas Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Winters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Winters has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Winters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Winters practice?
- Dr. Thomas Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.