A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Winters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Winters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Winters has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Winters practice?
Dr. Thomas Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.