A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Winters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Winters has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Winters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Winters practice?
- Dr. Thomas Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Butler, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.