A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fenton Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Wood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wood practices Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.