A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fenton Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Wood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wood practices Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.