Dr. Thomas Zimmerman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zimmerman?

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I am a regular customer of Dr. Zimmerman's meticulous care. We are so fortunate to have a hospital like Skyline, so convenient, in our area of town. I rarely entered a doctor's office before I retired. I'm now there much more than I care to be. Stroke, broken bones, kidney stones, and more have been treated at Skyline by my friend, Dr. Zimmerman. Some of these were referred to other highly qualified staff who always treated me in a caring and careful way. Thank you Skyline for being there and providing such dedication.

A down to earth doctor who knows his stuff.

Posted on February 12th, 2017

What I like most about Dr. Z is that he respects me and is straightforward with what he is telling me. He never talks down to me and has time for all my questions and concerns.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Doctor Z has been my physician for many years and I believe he's a big reason that I'm living and enjoying life as long as I have.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Wouldn't have anyone else.

A visit to Dr. Zimmerman

Posted on April 20th, 2016

A visit to Dr. Zimmerman's office is quite painless. There is little time waiting in any of the areas. All of the workers in the office are upbeat and anxious to help. Dr. Zimmerman is the best at diagnosing my problem and quick to issue the corrective measure. He asks a load of questions and surprisingly, he carefully listens to one's reply before making a diagnosis. I have been a patient of Dr. Zimmerman's for several years and would not consider making a change.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

dr. zimmerman has always been ,professional, courteous, informative and happy to see me. thanks doc.

Health Care

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I like the care that my doctor gives me during each visit. I would refer my family and friends to if and when ever need be.

First Class Practice

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased anywhere other than my Primary Physician and the enter Skyline Medical Group.

Dr. Z Listens

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr. Z is the best doctor I have ever had. He actually listens to me. He has a large practice with lots of patients but he spends quality time with me so that when I leave to go home, I am satisfied that all my issues have been addressed and I understand where we are going with my treatment. That's a good feeling.

Caring and professional

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr Zimmerman and his staff were friendly and receptive. I was seen on time for my appointment, and I left feeling like I had been paid attention to and given everyone's full attention during my consultation. Unfortunately I have become accustomed to doctors 'never having enough time' to address my concerns 'during one visit' (schedule me for a longer appointment then, I want to say), but Dr Zimmerman took the time to answer all of my questions. He even removed the stethoscope ear pieces from his ears in order to respond to what I was saying, even though I know he could hear me. Thank you!

Posted on June 16th, 2017