A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Umpqua Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Martin Faber MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Faber practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Blackfoot, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Reedsport, OR.
See Blackfoot Internists and Blackfoot Infectious Disease Doctors.