Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Protein Deficiency
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fabian MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fabian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fabian practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.