A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Protein Deficiency
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fabian practice?
Dr. Thomas Fabian practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Mechanicville, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.