A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Protein Deficiency
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fabian MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fabian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fabian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fabian practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY and Albany, NY.
See New Haven Surgeons and New Haven Cardiothoracic Surgeons.