A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabricius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fabricius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabricius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricius graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fabricius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Montgomery County Emergency Service
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fabricius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fabricius practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fabricius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fabricius practices Family Medicine near Campbellsport, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Campbellsport Family Physicians.