A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fabricius is Good. Dr. Fabricius has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabricius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricius graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST Agnes Hospital
- Montgomery County Emergency Service
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabricius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabricius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fabricius practice?
Dr. Thomas Fabricius practices Family Medicine near Campbellsport, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI and Madison, WI.
See Campbellsport Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Fabricius, Dr. Tomas Fabricius, Dr. Tommie Fabricius, Dr. Tommy Fabricius