A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Facelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Facelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Facelle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Facelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Facelle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Facelle MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Facelle practice?
- Dr. Thomas Facelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Facelle practices Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ.
See Suffern Surgeons.