Learn more about Dr. Thomas Facelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Facelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facelle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facelle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Facelle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Facelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Facelle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Facelle MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Facelle practice?
- Dr. Thomas Facelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Facelle practices Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Suffern Surgeons.