Learn more about Dr. Thomas Facelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Facelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facelle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Facelle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Facelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Facelle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Facelle MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Facelle practice?
- Dr. Thomas Facelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Facelle practices Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Suffern Surgeons.